Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ATPC-Formação Early Bird


ATPC-Formação Early Bird-2º encontro-24/02/2014



Dinâmica:
-Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?
-Compartilhar sobre as aulas da última semana.
-Elaboração de:
 -Lições para atuar nas aulas do “projeto” Early Bird.

"I hear, and I forget.  I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand." - Chinese Proverb

Música para trabalhar com a letra: Hello song-Hello everyone, Tra La La La La


Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?


Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?
------------- (name)-took the cookie from the cookie jar!
(student) who me?
Group: Yes, you.
Not me!
Then, who?

Dear teachers participating:



Schools: E.E. José Ariano Rodrigue. ( Projeto- Early Bird).
E.E. Profª. Minervina S. Carneiro. (ETI).
E.E. Prof. Silvio de Almeida. (ETI).





28/07/2014

ATPC-Formação  Early Bird

Pauta:

Apresentação: Projeto  Early Bird




¢  Warm up: hello everyone
¢  Mime: using story books ( Three little Pigs)
¢  Song/game/flashcards
¢  Planning English lessons
¢  Ending a lesson: goodbye everyone




"To begin with the end in mind means to start with a clear understanding of your destination. It means to know where you’re going so that you better understand where you are now so that the steps you take are always in the right direction." (Covey, 1994)



DER-Lins






No comments:

Post a Comment